On the off chance that you are new to psychic readings, you may be somewhat apprehensive or on edge about the occasion; all things considered, from we see on TV and through online networking can make the thought about the soul world reaching us look marginally odd and something to be dreaded.
But, the way a psychic medium channels information during a reading is nothing like what you have seen on TV and there is nothing to be scared of! Read on to find out why…
- Are mediums on speed dial to the spirit world?
The way a psychic medium channels information from the spirit world is like a telephone, without the volume control or the ability to direct dial. When a medium connects to the other side, imagine in your head and ears a whole host of ‘white noise’, like a badly tuned radio. Through all the ‘noise’, they need to be able to listen to the person coming through who wants to connect with you. This takes concentration and energy.
- How do spirits connect with the medium
It is thought that spirits make contact with the medium in 4 ways:
• Some mediums see spirits but this is dependent on if the spirit wishes to be seen. Rather than seeing a ghostly apparition, the medium may be granted the opportunity to see through the spirits ‘mind’s eye’ and is one method the way a psychic medium channels information
• Secondly, the way a psychic medium channels information can also be through sound or hearing the spirit; as we have already alluded to, this does not always come through as a clear-cut message. This can change from spirit to spirit; whilst some do come through like a radio message, others are more sketchy and distant
• Thirdly, telepathy is a way of communication from spirit to medium. This is similar to what many people could call intuition; it is the sending of a message from the spirit to the medium’s mind. It can take time for the medium to work out what the message actually is as there can be confusion!
• And finally, many mediums can be made to feel sensations or feelings in both mind and body, both physically and emotionally. The way a psychic medium channels information of this kind is to understand that they themselves are not as risk but that maybe the tight feeling in the chest is related to an illness the subject is suffering from and so on.
The way a psychic medium channels information is affected by who is in the room during a reading and how they feel about the whole process; people who are skeptical (and healthy skepticism is welcomed!) will prevent some of the messages coming through clearly.
Having a reading is nothing to fear or be anxious about. Mediums and spirits do want to create an atmosphere where their loved ones or friends could be harmed. Work with the medium and enjoy your reading!