There are some different characteristics of someone that is a medium and these characteristics make them different than other people in the world.
There usually is nothing different on the outside but inside, they are set apart. They are not anything different than a regular person that is a mother or a sister or a friend but what is different about them is the way that they communicate and the knowledge that they receive from the spirits.
Not All Mediums are Psychics
Not all mediums and psychics are the same and they are different on how they channel the spirits and how they see and feel the energies of different things. Some mediums will feel the energy of those that have died, and some will see pictures or feel emotions.
Connecting with Spirits
Connecting with a spirit can be different for everyone and what is important is the valuable information that it brings. A medium can look different to people and some are fake and fraudulent which causes people to be skeptical.
Ones that are real will take respect as important and will love their powers and their gifts and will not take them or people for granted.
Guide and Healer
A medium can be a guide or a healer that is there to help you. They can be like a therapist or a counselor that is there to help you feel better. They want to look at spirits and communicate with those that are left behind and then give information to the ones that are seeking it.
Things a Medium Does
Here are a few things that a medium might do:
- Speak to spirits that are still on the earth.
- Talk to those that have already passed on.
- Seek the family of someone that is wandering.
- Help to heal those that are hurting.
- Help with emotional healing.
- Help with physical healings.
- Reach out to spirits that are causing problems inside a business or home.
- Seek to bring closure to friends and families of those that have died.
- Help to deal with grief that you are feeling.
- Give advice to those that are seeking to heal.
- Help those that are upset to find out where their loved one is.
- Bring messages of joy and peace to those that are experiencing grief.
- Work towards a common ground between the spirit and those still on the earth.